FACTS & FIGURES
Talented teachers, small class sizes, challenging college-preparatory curriculum and student diversity are all key elements of the Wichita Collegiate School experience. A few facts and figures are highlighted here to provide more information about what to expect at WCS.
- 8:1 Student-to-Teacher Ratio
- 15: Typical number of students in a classroom.
- 19: Number of AP Classes at WCS
- 29: Percentage of WCS Students of Ethnic Diversity
- 27: Percentage of full-day preschool through grade 12 receiving need-based tuition assistance
- 1963: Year Established
- 42: Acres on the WCS Campus