The Collegiate Annual Fund Effort (CAFE) is comprised of voluntary, tax-deductible gifts from parents, grandparents, alumni, alumni parents, trustees, faculty, staff and friends. We welcome both restricted and unrestricted gifts. Each year, the CAFE funds projects that benefit students, teachers, classrooms and facilities. For questions, contact Katie Hatfield Gunzelman '07 at 316-771-2392 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the 2016-17 school year, CAFE aims to raise funds for:
- A new Middle School locker room
- Campus security updates (lockable electronic entrance gates for overnight hours and night lighting in the Bunny Hill Quad)
- Upper School Alumni Association Innovation Lab additions
- Campus beautification (campus-wide landscaping and sidewalk repairs on the Bunny Hill Quad)
- Early Childhood Playspace upgrades
- Lower and Middle School classroom furnishings
- North and South Middle School Gym light replacements
- Administrative (Admission, Advancement and Business) Office renovation
- Learning Difference Fund creation (to offset costs associated with Learning Difference programs)
- Bunny Hill Endowment contribution (toward professional development, technology, tuition assistance and future school needs)
- Alumni Endowment for Tuition Assistance
Gifts of Stock
Wichita Collegiate School gladly accepts gifts of stocks and securities. Stock transfers can serve as new gifts or can be applied to pledge payments. For information on how to make a stock transfer, utilize information below with your broker or contact Joan Moore at 316-771-2252 or email@example.com.
- WCS Broker = Wells Fargo Advisors
- AKAT to First Clearing, LLC DTC participant ID #0141
- Account #6534-5377
- Reference Wichita Collegiate School
Wichita Collegiate School's Planned Giving Program includes options for bequests, charitable gift annuities, charitable remainder trusts, memorials and charitable lead trusts as options for giving with substantial tax benefits for donors and their heirs. Learn more about this specific method of giving by clicking the "Proba Te Dignum Society" link at the left of this page. For any additional questions, please contact Joan Moore at 316-771-2252 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many companies offer matching gift opportunities for employees, retirees and families as a way of encouraging and promoting philanthropy in the Wichita community. By taking advantage of these programs, you can double or even triple your gift to Collegiate. Contact your Human Resources Department to see if your company offers matching gifts. They will provide a form to you to complete, which you can turn into our office with your gift.
Gifts in Kind
Wichita Collegiate School accepts gifts in kind from our community. To receive a letter acknowledging your gift-in-kind donation, please contact Susan Klingenberg at 316-771-2314 or email@example.com. She will email you a form for you to complete and send back.