We would love to send you a complete information packet. Click here for our "Online Inquiry." Tell us a little about yourself and your particular interests, and we will mail a packet to you right away!
If you have a question, just give us a call or send us an e-mail!
Come Take a Look!
We enjoy taking every opportunity to show visitors what we have to offer! On paper, schools can look very similar. There is nothing like visiting our campus to see what makes WCS different. Seeing our students and teachers in action is the very best way to determine if WCS would be a good place for your child. You needn't wait for an open house to come take a look!
If you would like to schedule a tour within the next 48 hours, please follow these directions:
If you would like to schedule a tour in the future, please click here, and give us three dates and times that would be convenient for you.
What to Expect on a Campus Tour
Our campus tours are very low key, informal, and individualized to let you see whatever you’d like to see! On a typical tour, we like to:
- Introduce you to the Head(s) of the division(s) of the school which you have expressed interest in seeing.
- Answer any questions you have about our curriculum.
- Take a walking tour of all of the areas that are of interest to your student(s) … the classrooms, gyms, theatres, etc.
Typically, the tours are very eye-opening, and families usually want to apply and enroll after seeing what awaits their children at WCS. For families who have resisted looking at WCS because they have heard that private schools are unfriendly, unwelcoming, and not very diverse, a tour of WCS is usually all it takes to dispel that stereotype.
Be a Spartan for a Day!
Students in Grades 1-12 are also welcome to spend a day visiting classes at Wichita Collegiate School.
- Visitors are paired with a host student in their same grade level, and special care is taken to match visitors with current students who share similar interests.
- Visitors attend classes with their hosts, enjoy lunch as our guests, and experience how interesting and fun learning can be!
Please call (316) 771-2203 or e-mail email@example.com to schedule a visit for you or your child. Advance notice is helpful to ensure that the grade level of interest is not off on one of our wonderful field trips on the day you would like to visit.